- Mon 17th February – Sun 23rd February, The Palestinian History Tapestry -
A unique opportunity to view this collection of hand stitched tapestries depicting 4,000 years of history across the land of Palestine. Each piece has been hand made by refugee women living in and around Palestine.
- Tue 10th March – Sat 14th March, Wild Art - ReConnect Befriending -
An exhibition of nature-based ar by Wild Lives Art Group - Enabling people affected by stroke and other long term health conditions. The Wild Lives group meet weekly in Stroud and support each other, under the guidance of an artist, to create art inspired by nature.
- Tue 24th March – Sat 28th March, Observations - Stroud Life Drawing -
‘Observations’ is a group art exhibition which showcases the very varied creative work undertaken by artists who attend Stroud Life Drawing’s twice-weekly sessions at the Centre for Science & Art. It will be their ninth group exhibition and the most varied and interesting so far. In addition to figure studies, there will be plenty of landscapes, still-life, portraits, ceramics and other works in a wide variety of media. The walls of the gallery will be covered with approximately one hundred pictures, making the show well worth a visit.
- Mon 30th March – Sat 4th April, Journey - Local Artists -
“Journey” is an exhibition by local artists. The artists will exhibit examples of photography, painting, print and sculpture on the theme of journey. Each will be unique and personal to the artist.
- Tue 14th April – Sat 18th April, We Three - Kathy Neilson, Karina Gabner and Jim Reynolds -
Work by Kathy Neilson, Karina Gabner andJim Reynolds.
- Mon 20th April – Sat 25th April, From Harm to Harmony - Earth Protector Communities -
Dreaming a new world into being.